Thursday, December 8, 2011

End of Semester

Very happy today is over, it is almost the end of the semester and I am very relieved about that. Next Friday will be a very happy day for me. This semester has been a very difficult one for me and I would be lying if I didn't say I will be happy when it's over. Next semester seems like it will be more manageable and I am more used to my full time work load. A five week vacation is definitely needed, but unfortunately the end of the semester means holiday time at work. Holidays have not been fun for me since I have started working retail. All it means is late hours, angry people and frustrated co-workers. This has been my experience at my previous job, but I am hoping Macys will be a little bit better. Once January hits I will be relieved and my vacation can really start.

Copse: A thicket of small trees.
Surreptitious: Marked by caution, quiet and secrecy.

No comments:

Post a Comment