Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday

I am very happy today is coming to an end. I had enjoyed a great thanksgiving dinner, but only to have to go to work that night at 11:30. Of course this year most retail stores decided to open at midnight, and Macys was no exception. I wasn't going to ruin my holiday by sleeping all day, so of course that meant that I didn't sleep at all last night. To top it off we had to do ten hour shifts, so I didn't even get home until around 10 in the morning. The store wasn't even very busy, so honestly it just seemed like a waste of time. At least none of the customers were rude, which I was pleasantly surprising. Now I need to get some much needed sleep!
Altruism: Unselfish concern for the welfare of others.
Dragoman: An interpreter or guide.

No comments:

Post a Comment