Thursday, September 8, 2011

Big Day

Right now I am starring at the screen trying to think of something political to right, but I am drawing a blank. This is probably because I am more focused on my job interview tomorrow morning. I have been working at a job in cosmetics for a couple of months now, but during this time I have been trying to get hired at an actual cosmetics counter. I have been working on-call in comsmetics, which means that I work at any counter they need me. My goal has been to work at one counter only as the pay becomes better and there is more stability in the job. I am hoping that tomorrow goes well so that I can finally get where I want to be. Although I really want the job, I am somewhat concerned about the time commitment it will create. It  is a full time position, but for them that means 30 hours a week. I think I will be fine doing 30 hours as I have been doing about that many anyway, but in taking this job I am always committing to that many hours. I think this is a sacrifice I will be willing to make in order to work in the job that I want to be in.

No comments:

Post a Comment